We invite you to read this information carefully, as this is the basis of your relationship with ONETWIST SOFTWARE. By creating a user account you agree to these contractual provisions.
Creating an account is the beginning of the business relationship established between you and ONETWIST SOFTWARE, which will last until you delete your user account.
ONETWIST SOFTWARE reserves the right to verify the validity of your account at any time, using its own procedures, without affecting your activity in any way.
SafeShare is a web application which helps people sending and requesting private information in a safe way. ONETWIST SOFTWARE does it's best to keep this data safe and secure using industry standards.
By creating an account, you assume responsibility for the following statements:
• You are a person who has reached the age of legal majority in the jurisdiction of which you are a citizen;
• You consent to these rules of usage;
• The data that you have provided is real and complete;
The use of the ONETWIST SOFTWARE services implies that the above statements apply to you in full and you warrant that you will not use the application in any way that would violate applicable laws and/or other applicable regulations.
Please keep the user data that you have used when creating your account in a secure place. ONETWIST SOFTWARE will not disclose it to any third party, in any form.
Should you suspect suspicious activity or unauthorised access to your account, please notify us immediately.
By agreeing with these regulations, you assume and warrant that:
• You will not use the application for illegal purposes
• You will not change the application in any way. The only changes to the application may be made exclusively by ONETWIST SOFTWARE via updates, performed from time to time.
• You assume full responsibility for the way in which you use the application.
We are not liable in any way for the unlawful use of the application or for the content of the transmissions in ways that violate European laws or laws in force in other territories concerning personal data processing.
The users are entirely liable for the ways in which the application is used; ONETWIST SOFTWARE, as its developers, will not be liable for such uses.